Turn To Our Houston Civil Litigation Attorneys With Confidence
At Thomas Trial & Business Solutions, PLLC, attorney Mara Thomas, the founder and owner of the growing business law firm in Houston, and her litigation team understand that civil litigation consists of difficult decisions that can seem like gambling at first. Will the costs of legal representation outstrip potential gains or reduced losses? Should you agree to a moderated resolution reached through negotiations or aim higher and take your case before a judge? The answers do not have to amount to wagers. With sound legal counsel, you can be well-informed and confident that you are making wise choices.
At Thomas Trial & Business Solutions, PLLC, we work closely with our clients because we want to empower them to pursue options that show real promise. Meanwhile, we do all that we can to strengthen their claims or defense strategies in support of their interests.
About Your Legal Conflict
.You may be approaching legal processes such as those listed above for your dispute involving:
- Labor or employment conflicts such as discrimination claims
- Construction-related claims such as injury or damage claims
- Entertainment law issues such as creative product rights
- Real estate-related conflicts such as adverse possession
- Unfair competition claims between businesses
- Consumer rights disputes involving merchants and customers
As a legal dispute arises, a potential plaintiff and a potential defendant will naturally begin to gather information to strengthen their cases. We can call this the prefiling stage of civil litigation. Then come the next steps, namely:
- Information gathering and trial preparations
- Pleading, consisting of the potential plaintiff’s spelling out of
- Discovery, possibly including depositions and investigations
- Pretrial stage
- The trial, if a case does go to court
- Post-trial stage, which may include an appeal or a petition for the declaration of a mistrial
The civil litigation team’s knowledge and experience at Thomas Trial & Business Solutions, PLLC extend to all aspects of legal disputes that our clients encounter and the legal processes that can level the playing field.
Start Now To Resolve Your Case Cost-Effectively
Once a legal dispute is developing, there is little time to lose. Getting legal advice early can help prevent or shorten costly litigation. We are ready to evaluate your case, no matter what your dispute pertains to or which side of the conflict you are on.